Thursday, June 9, 2016

Viking Offshore - A Whatsapp to Book Profits










It was a day I alerted everyone on my blog before market opened at 8:50am that the Otto Marine news was out and look to sell on news. I also pre alert that I would give a Whatsapp call and indeed after 1 min of watching and seeing Viking Offshore hitting a high of 0.057, I decided to give a book profit call when the price was 0.056/0.057!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/otto-marine-2-cents-per-share-cash.html

Eventbrite - Register for a Whatsapp Talk




In fact, yesterday, I gave a bullish Viking call through Whatsapp to all my fellow students.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/viking-whatsapp-call.html

Also yesterday during my LIVE video session with my Facebook members, I shared about the bullishness in Viking LIVE and explained to everyone why I was so bullish on oil and marine/shipping sector. During the video shooting, Viking ran in front of a 800+ audience and everyone was stunned including myself. Click and watch all my videos. It's really not easy to do LIVE videos and watch the market especially I have positions running. I am very happy to see students made $$ off our Viking Whatsapp alert.

Eventbrite - Register for a Whatsapp Talk




Viking as predicted in my Whatsapp together with some other shipping sector suffered selling and I am mindful that the market may turn sour later. We shall see.

Eventbrite - Register for a Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist