Monday, June 27, 2016

My Investment Portfolio - Credited to Bank


Received my Investment profits credited into my bank account. I am happy not because I made so much $$ because I know I am in search of the next stock that would give me almost the same return. I am more happy because I was able to predict the Brexit and managed to get out of my holdings without suffering any injuries. Click below to see how I predicted the Brexit.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/singapore-straits-times-index-see-how-i.html

So with more funds now, I am able to invest wisely into another counter that I have to study closely with scrutiny. When you play big on stocks, it's important to read the chart and analyze the Big Fish's movements before putting down your hard earned $$. Will be sharing more during the talk tomorrow. See ya'll there!

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn about our Whatsapp

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist