Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CNMC Goldmine - A Facebook Call






It was yesterday during my LIVE video that I first shared about CNMC and uncovered something about gold stocks. Today early in the morning when market just opened, in my Facebook group, I started to shared about CNMC and towards the end of the day, the stock just shot up like a rocket in a liner fashion. There are about 866 members in our group so far and everyone who watched the video yesterday and saw my alert in the morning should be convinced on my day to day observation skill.

Here, I just want to say thanks to everyone for coming to my workshop and I hope to share more on the upcoming stock this Friday, so don't miss it. Congrats to those who were added in my group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/stockmarketmindgames


I still have some seats left and I will share my trade secret on how I was up $70,000 so far and how you can benefit with me. If you are serious and hungry to make $, talk to me on Friday.

Eventbrite - Register and Come for a Whatsapp Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist