Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Whatsapp Talk - Get Whatsapp Installed




It was a powerful sharing session last evening on my recent trades like the S&P 500, GCCP, Alliance Minerals, Sembcorp ind and the list goes on. In the session, I shared how my philosophy in trading stocks and my way to picking the right growth stock. On top of that, I also shared my one and only Whatsapp service which I offered the attendees. Due to exceptionally high demand, I will conduct my next Whatsapp talk next Tuesday, July 5th. If you are interested in short term trading and our Whatsapp calls, you can look to click and register below:

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk



On another note, the S&P 500 rose last evening. I believe there are numerous amount of people wants to know the outlook for the current market and more importantly, you all want to know how I made such day to day predictions accurately and hence, more will be shared during next Tuesday's workshop.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/s-500-my-game-plan-for-short-term.html

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist