Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Yoma Strategic - A SOMM WhatsApp Call






I remembered it was only last Friday when I conducted a SOMM Sharing session at 8pm where a few of my members stayed back for my most powerful talk on the second half of the evening. In that powerful session, I shared about Yoma one more time and indeed, all of them told me that they wanted to hop in and hence I decided to give a Whatsapp call yesterday to the SOMM Team so that they can experience first hand information.




The turning point came yesterday when Yoma was trading @ 0.555/0.56 where there was hidden buying not only in the chart, but more importantly in the buy/sell Q. That alone prompted me to give a Whatsapp call to all fellow members in the SOMM Team to take action.

Although the stock was on the high side, but still it has strength and based on my experience, the stock was on the way to trend higher. I would not give a call if I am not confident and in fact, I also shared it during my LIVE video last week where I was very bullish on Yoma. The stock continued to run today and the rest was history. I had been covering Yoma since last week and so far, every Whatsapp call I gave was on the jackpot except maybe for one due to a flush. Click and see below for all my Yoma calls:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/yoma

Eventbrite - Register for Whatsapp Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist