Monday, June 13, 2016

My Portfolio - Investment, Up $35,000


I just logon and checked my trading account and I am up $35,000 on my investment. I went long last month May 25 and now not even a month, and my investment yielded some good returns. I have to thank my team for this as our hard work on the search for good stocks even at this market sell down has proven that my strategy in search for growth stock is correct. While many put their $$ diversifying in different stocks and while many media highlighted not to put all your $ into one basket, I did the opposite. Why? Because I had studied the stock carefully and if I had already prepared my homework for months, then I should just focus and concentrate in one solid counter which was how Peter Lim did it with $10 million and turned it to $1 billion in just ONE Wilmar.

People used to conceived me as a short term or intraday punter, but I know the game too well. The big $$ is made by holding on to positions while the fast thrill $$ is made by intraday trading. There are many investment courses out there in the market, but I am very confident on my proprietary strategy which is succinct and easy to grasp where I traded with ultra confidence with big positions and proven results.

My workshop is sold out tomorrow and my courses is selling out in August soon. If you are interested to learn from me, send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and contact number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist