Wednesday, June 8, 2016

LIVE Market Watching - A Stock Picking Session with Ronald K







It was an important LIVE market watching session this afternoon at 3pm as advertised on my group before I shot the video. At 3pm, a lot of stocks started to run and I am here once again to watch the market LIVE with all the members in the forum. I spotted Viking for a second leg in during this video shot and it ran immediately where all members witnessed the run. In this video, I also shared many powerful insights on my experience knowledge and other areas of the stock market.

Finally, I added some people to the Whatsapp and here, I would like to say thanks again for joining my program. This video is as good as it gets, LIVE and everyone can witnessed from my blog and my video. If you are interested to join my group, just request and my admin will make a decision on whether to approve or not.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/stockmarketmindgames 

Eventbrite - Register for a Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist