Wednesday, June 22, 2016

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - Watch The Next Whatsapp








It was sell out crowd today at my LIVE Trading. We were watching stocks together but the market was rather boring without much movement because a Big Move is coming. During the LIVE Trading, I was watching the S&P 500 and I believe what will happen for tonight is this. The S&P 500 will have a flush first before a staged rebound will happen. Looking at all the underlying stocks, there are not moving much except some blue chips. I have added many people to my Whatsapp since yesterday and today because most of you email and requested to join my program. If you would like to find out more, come for my talk next Tuesday at 7pm. I will pump the next stock in Whatsapp, don't miss it!

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn about our Whatsapp

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist