Thursday, June 16, 2016

An Exclusive Trade Secret Talk - A Small Community



It was really a long day but yet eventful day yesterday. After my LIVE video, I conducted a private sharing session to an exclusive group of members to share my trade secrets. It was meant to be a small community as it was a very last minute notice and I am flabbergasted that people took leave just to come listen to me despite their busy schedule. In that session, I picked another stock and yes, everybody saw it LIVE as it ran a little and the stock was pretty solid at the moment.

I am thankful for those who came yesterday and hence do watch out for the Whatsapp alert that I will be giving as I am watching for the right time. Here, I also thank those who registered for tomorrow and see you guys there.

Eventbrite - Register and Come for a Whatsapp Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist