Wednesday, June 1, 2016

S&P 500 - The Sell Down Right Now


The S&P is selling down as of now but well, a forward before sell down prediction was made this morning @ 8:35am way before the S&P 500 started trading @ 9:30pm earlier! In my post last Saturday morning, I warned of a last bull phase in S&P 500 due to the last base built. Click and see below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/s-500-final-base-built-be-alert.html

Then again to conclude and to affirm what I see is correct, this morning more profit taking emerged to bring my analysis to a final assessment that the S&P 500 is due for a correction which is happening right now LIVE as I blogged. Click and see my morning prediction.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/s-500-no-longer-bullish-because-of-this.html

I will be sharing and giving out some tips and tricks to spot how I made the predictions using base building. Fortunately, I have a room this Saturday morning at 10.30am so that I can share how I make my predictions. If you are hungry to learn, click and register below:

Eventbrite - Register for A Step by Step Stock Selection by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist