Friday, June 10, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Monday's Game Plan




As the market started to sell down today and yesterday, next week will be an all exciting week as I will be watching some important counters for cues. The sold down for yesterday was predicted in my Whatsapp and the sell down today was just a follow through of what happened yesterday. Click and see my Whatsapp below for yesterday:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/viking-offshore-whatsapp-to-book-profits.html

Some penny stocks will continue to have a little more sell down before moving upwards while the blue chips continue their weakness. The breakdown in today's had revealed my game plan for next week where I expect the market to rebound a little before spiral downwards. I hope to send out another $ making stock through Whatsapp next week so for those who are inside, do make sure your phone is not in silent mode. For those who are interested, please attend my Whatsapp talk next Tues, just register below:

Eventbrite - Register to Learn Short Term Trading from Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist