Sunday, June 19, 2016

Stock Operation Course June - Day 2, Whatsapp Alert






Just finished and concluded Day 2 of the Stock Operation Course. I shared many wonderful methods and reinforced many crucial strategies that the Big Fish used operate this market. I also shared how to pick growth stocks in less than 1 minute without reading long winded financial reports or complex charts and how to use industries and sectors to aid you to become an intelligent investor.

Finally, for all who came today and raised up your hands, please get ready tomorrow as I will be watching the market LIVE and I hope to give a Whatsapp call and also please come for my LIVE trading next week. It shall be an eye opener and you will learn a lot of things! For those who wants to be added into my Whatsapp list, please register and come for my Whatsapp talk on Tuesday!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist