Thursday, June 23, 2016

Alliance Minerals - A Whatsapp Sell Call






Really busy today with a talk and juggling my time on my Alliance Minerals Whatsapp. I must say I am really happy because I see people making $$ out of it and their happy faces. While giving an important talk, I had to excuse myself to send out a book profits on Alliance Minerals alert through Whatsapp. I hope I can finish my talk first but unfortunately time and market waits for no man and hence I rather students make $ first. The stock was very strong and it reached a high of 0.083 where our calls were given when it was 0.073-0.075. Using the buy/sell Q combined with the market depth, it revealed a plethora of information which allowed me to give out a precise alert. As per my last Alliance Minerals post, I mentioned that the market depth was bullish while the chart has hidden buying when it was trading at 0.77/0.078 that time where since then, the stock just rocket through till it reached a high of 0.083! Click and see the post below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/alliance-minerals-whatsapp-call.html

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn about our Whatsapp





Convincingly, a lot of them sent me their trade records and were happy that they made $$. I am really happy for them too. To see their success, I will succeed further because my other growth stock is performing and I am in good amount of profits. In my last blog post, I mentioned that the price for my course will increase and I have to increase it due to exceptionally high demand on my accuracy of stock picking, the value of my program, the Whatsapp alerts and the frequent hand holding sessions that I conduct to assist students in their trading skills. Please don't ask me for discounts because I don't give any as I value and take pride in my work. See my last blog post below:




http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/my-personal-portfolio-up-134000.html

Here, I just want to thank everyone for believing in me and I hope all the Whatsapp calls you received aided you in some way or another. If you think this Alliance Minerals Whatsapp call is powerful, wait till the next one, because there is this one stock that is already in my Watchlist and I am just waiting for the right time to give another Whatsapp. Get ready guys!

Eventbrite - Register, Come and Learn about our Whatsapp

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist