Thursday, June 16, 2016

Anchor Resources - Profits Secured




I am glad that the Anchor Resources Whatsapp call I gave on Tuesday was good enough for some profits for my members.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/anchor-resources-whatsapp-call.html

I am also delighted that the stocks I picked specifically, Anchor Resources and CNMC Goldmine was the correct counter instead of other shipping/marine, oil or property sectors. To see people making $$ out of the Whatsapp call, it's definitely a good feeling that words can't described. Over the past 2 week, I have added extra fifty - sixty people in my Whatsapp list and some of them have not attended the course but already made some $$. Hence, to improve our Whatsapp service, we are working on some fine details, so stay tune.

Eventbrite - Register and Come for a Whatsapp Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist