Thursday, June 30, 2016

S&P 500 - Ceiling Target Met



As predicted earlier in the morning at 7:52am LIVE on my blog that the S&P 500 will hit the horizontal ceiling line which I depicted and I expect to see selling, as we see now, the S&P 500 suffered selling from the high in the morning till now. Click and see below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/s-500-expect-some-selling.html

From the morning Fake Breakout clue circled in red to the distribution base built, the S&P 500 just could not withstand sellers after sellers, looking to lock in 3 days worth of profits. I had been predicting the S&P 500 since May and so far, I dare I am 99% accurate almost on a day to day basis. Click and read all my S&P 500 posts below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/s%26p%20500

I will be sharing more on how to use CFD to trade the S&P 500 on my next Tuesday workshop. Interested parties can register:

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist