Saturday, August 8, 2020

Warren Buffet - Stock Buyback with $5.1B








So finally the news is out. Warren Buffet started to bought back it's own company shares in Q1 with $5.1B down and hence the stock had a great decent run in the last 2 weeks. I had been practicing what I wrote in the manual to start my own buying and indeed, what I wrote in Chapter 9 of the manual came true, Berkshire Hathaway indeed had some insiders buying when I first spot the signal right at the bottom on May 14, 2020. It was obscure in the Top 20 Volume and Berkshire wasn't flashing there. It was actually hidden in the background where prices were moving crazily strong in the past 2 weeks. However, when I first detected this powerful yet strong signal on May 14, I saw a flush followed by some sneaky selling with prompted me to enter this trade with millions of $$ as shown on my trade record.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3603093-berkshire-hathaway-ratchets-up-stock-buybacks-in-q2?utm_source=investing.com&utm_medium=referral

Today the stock released that it bought it's own shares back which proved and solidify my strong analysis with my own $$ down in Berkshire to prove my conviction and confidence in this stock when I saw the signal. I cherished my manual and I used it to trade and make millions. I am firm on what I saw but more importantly, I can see the insiders buying before the real run up in prices actually materialized. What we see now is high prices that shot past $208, but what we don't see was how did I buy at the bottom at $170 back on May 14. So in fact, the chart can read and foresee the future if you know how to time the market properly with precision. To see insiders buying BEFORE it happened is easy but to see it LIVE and execute LIVE, you need to be firm and have strong belief in your chart reading skills.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/08/berkshire-hathaway-earnings-q2-2020.html

pic source: CNBC, Marketwatch

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist