Monday, August 17, 2020

Sri Trang Agro - Rising 10%, Traded 25 Lots






Sri Trang just gap up today and moved higher. The stock had some good news which I did not went to check since if it gap up 10%, the chances of good news was highly there and I think it's wise to sell on news instead. My guy traded 25 lots at 1.22 and currently it's 1.36 which showed some very good profits. I just finished my course yesterday and shared with them many tips and tricks on the recent run in Medtecs and Sri Trang on how ws is formed and how the pt would kill a stock. Since it as a gap up today near the supply zone, I would be looking to take $$ off the table and call it a day. So many people came for my course yesterday and so many people found value in learning from me and of course, I shared and taught what's effective in trading the market so to reap profits like Sri Trang. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist