Sunday, August 2, 2020

Ron K: How to Finish a Clean Job with 2 Steps Process


Finishing a clean job is extremely important because you don’t want to leave any bits and pieces of traces of the job still unfinished, lingering in the background with losses. For myself personally, I always take a 2 steps approach where the first wave is to always buy and then sell for the short term while the 2nd wave is to buy at higher price than the first one and then selling at an even higher price for bigger $. I believe this is the correct way for trading because it gives you confidence and conviction to go for greater heights in your personal development.

Many of you can take trades, some makes wins, some losses while some half done, but it takes conviction and confidence to make sure the job is fully done with profits. It's something I had been practicing for years and I am still learning everyday to discover myself and my trades. Look for growth stocks when your capital is small and look for valuable stocks if you have big capital. That's the key where everyone can achieve high level of proficiency in trading/investment. Watch the FULL video.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist