Friday, August 14, 2020

Ron K: How I Knew Insiders were Buying Berkshire Hathaway by Reading The Stock Manual


Watch the FULL Video above on how I bought Berkshire on May 14 and the stock soon after flew very high. At that point of time, I saw some beautiful chart setups which exuded insiders buying as written on my stock manual and immediately, without hesitation, I went long with millions of dollars $$. The manual gave me the confidence and conviction to buy big and the result I got? It was raining profits where the stock ran so fast in the next 2 weeks. There weren't any insiders trades released in the SEC or there wasn't anything mentioned about Insiders buying. Click below link to read how I bought initially.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/berkshire-hathaway-shot-past-200.html

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/ron-k-how-i-accumulate-2200000-usd.html


This month, something very powerful just happened. Warren Buffet just announced that he bought back some company shares with $5.1B on Q1 while the stock recorded some good earnings for the company which drove the share price past $214!! It meant what I first saw on May 14 right at the bottom of the chart on the behavior of insiders buying was spot on. It's on August 8, a Saturday where the news was released. Can you see it took 3 months before the factual news was released? Click below to read the news.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/08/warren-buffet-stock-buyback-with-51b.html

pic source: The Wall Street Journal

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist