Thursday, August 13, 2020

Riverstone - $10,579 Profits In This Trendy Stock






Another good profits from my student since the day we had coffee. It's profits after profits and this time round it was Riverstone where he traded last week and profited $10,579. This stock, together with UG Healthcare and Medtecs Intl were all in play where they kept climbing higher and higher which made it very trendy and easy to make profits. It took a very long time before all these medical stocks started to take issue and started flying high.


As usual, I am having coffee and I am glad to be receiving good trade records where I continue to get traders to lock in profits. Sometimes having coffee allows me to relax and stay calm while watching the market and stocks without much bias so when it's time to lock in profits, I will call them personally to get the job done. The stock had some pt now and the pt was strong. I am cautious about touching this stock now while moving on to another sector that's in play. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist