Friday, August 14, 2020

Medtecs Intl - The Hottest Stock Right Now



Medtecs Intl is currently the hottest Singapore stock right now. It's rising almost everyday and it's perpetually recording a huge amount of volume with extremely high buying interest. The stock had definitely made many Singaporeans rich. I for myself made some small profits but it's the profits that others made which made me very happy. Today it continued to rise and the stock continued to soar which so much chasing activities. The Top 30 Volume is flashing strong for sell but as the price is rising, the fear of chasing is also high. In this juncture, I would look to continue to take profits first and see how the stock reacts when sellers kicked in. I want to pick another hot stock but it shall be in the US market. Let's see.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist