Friday, August 14, 2020

Ron K - What It Takes to Trade Millions of $$ In the Stock Market



I had been trading quite a lot since March during the Covid lock down period where I cannot do business. I can't do previews or courses or any sort of public speeches and hence the best way to make $$ is to trade myself and my own funds. There had been a lot of requests wanting me to do online selling and online teaching but I had rejected it numerous times because I don't really like that business model. Online is great and good and it's fast but some things still requires human element and more personal touch.

Since March till now, I had been trading millions of $$ down and it's been so far so good on the bulls eye. The Dow Jones had been rising like crazy after a pandemic sell down where I accumulated a lot of stocks at the bottom and at different points where every time after I bought, the stock rise immediately where I see great profits. I won't tell you what are the stocks I traded but if you scroll my blog, you will see stocks like Berkshire Hathaway and Square where I invested my $$ in. Since March when the market hit the bottom till now, I had been calling for a Buy, NOT Sell which most retail traders do. Click on the below link and see my IGTV.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9317FFnzv1/

So after many months of consistent profitable trades, I am proud to say that I am out of my comfort zone now and I want to experience exponential growth in the next 5 years where there is no looking back while the future is bright. The way to do it? It's not about selling more courses or giving more talks, it's about buying the right stock at the right time and riding the wave up. What caused the growth in myself and my trades? It's pain. Pain is the single most powerful invention where it forces you to switch and move accordingly until it's finally resolved. You want to trade millions of $$, you will first need to experience pain first and slowly build your way up. I want to get more traders under my wing and I want more people to come under me to make good $$. Are you game for it?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist