Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Ron K: Have You Profited in the US Stock Market?





Had a good day in the cafe with some of my traders where I shared plenty of my recent trades and how to be a great trader. In trading, the most important aspect is always to make sure the risk and reward is worth the time to take a trade and also the stocks that you selected can maximized your efforts for greater results. The market had been very bullish lately and I had been capitalizing the opportunities to make $$. Even with so much coronavirus cases, the market still trended higher where stocks are shooting past new highs and way above market sentiments.


I had got many trade records from my broker where I made superb profits within a short period of time because of my timing of the market and also the opportunities it presented. The Dow is going to shoot higher and my profits is going to escalate while some of my traders are also swinging some great stocks for larger $$. Attached are some of the trades did myself where I went in millions of $ since the signal was so clear and concise. Have you profited from the US market? Did you traded te right stocks and rode the way up? I had been telling many since March during the crisis that the market is bullish and it's time to buy stocks where everyone told me I am crazy to buy when prices are falling down. See the aftermath now and see my profits, you will know that I timed my entry correctly so that profits are great. Email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com if you would like to profit with me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist