Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Medtecs Intl - Sold Another 25,000 Shares, Profited $3680








Good morning everyone, Medtecs Intl just suffered some heavy profit taking and round 2 of selling Medtecs just finished. I got my trader to lock in his last bulk of the stock at 1.16 before the price got sold down to 1.08. Longed 1.01 with 25,000 shares and sold at 1.16 with extremely good profits of $3680. The stock was flashing in the Top 30 Volume when the price was rising but because the good news came in too good, I thought it was wise to just sell on news first before the stock suffered profit taking which is what's happening now.

It could have been better earlier in the morning but because I was doing some other things, I did not really watch the market until I remember one of my client whom has this stock since yesterday. Congrats and extremely great job in taking $$ off the table. Helping clients and others to succeed is definitely a great feeling way compared to myself achieving my own goals. The sense of achievement is way higher.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist