Monday, August 24, 2020

Aspen - Scalping with $1200 based on Blog Post








A good decent $1200 profits in scalping Aspen earlier. Not me, but my student who just recently learnt my strategy only and to me it's extremely good $$ for a few hours job. This is the stock that my trader friend gave me and I just posted on my blog for all to see his accuracy. He got the job done and the stock still left some meat and hence my student traded and managed to make $1200 from it. I mean the stock has some strong signals even though it ran up a lot and if one is scared, one can always employ a scalping mentality and do a quick trade. Still, although $1200 is not a lot of $$, it's better than trying when the stock has pt and distribute up.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/08/aspen-next-glove-maker-stock.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist