Thursday, June 4, 2020

Ron K: How I Traded $2,200,000 USD Berkshire Hathaway Shares Using The Demand Zone


I shot this video on May 3 with the intention to buy Berkshire Hathaway since the stock was in the demand zone with buyers waiting to accumulate the shares. From my manual, there were some important bullish signals which also gave me clues as to when to buy this counter. So after shooting this video, I had been watching and waiting to buy this stock patiently. Finally, the day came and on May 14 I bought $1m USD worth of stocks and traded worth $2.2m USD and as of today, the stock rose steadily with so much buyers.





Using the correct demand zones combined with my experience on chart reading, I was able to patiently time the stock incredibly well and got in my position right at the extreme bottom where my risk was super low. I knew I picked the right quality stock at a very good price, so for now I am just waiting for appreciation and growth.


I strongly believe that stock picking is an art without using any fundamentals/technicals knowledge since institutional players prefer to check supply/demand zones with the calculation of scripts on hand before deciding to move a stock. Watch this important FULL Video to learn more!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist