Friday, June 12, 2020

Capitaland - Google Meet and Trade with Ron K






Another stock Capitaland just touched $2.92 low today. From the price we shorted at $3.17 to now $2.96, the stock indeed hit a wall of sellers before starting to tumble down together with the rest of the market. As usual, many told me that my blog post on Capitaland was so spot on BEFORE the sell down and one told me that I was faster than their broker after a google meet session with me 3 days ago where I shared with them to short the market before what you see today!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/capitaland-hairline-cracked.html

I hope the traders who come google meet with me on Tuesday witnessed my prediction and my analysis before the Dow Jones slammed down -1861 points. I am glad some took actions and made $$ but I am tell you most brokers are pretty slow in their analysis and only take actions on obvious breakdowns/breakouts.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist