Saturday, June 27, 2020

Ron K - My Prediction Yesterday BEFORE Banks Crashed



I was walking with Simon yesterday at Orchard road while sharing him some of my experiences in the stock market and how I made great profits $$ over the years since he wanted to get all the juices out of my brain. He haven't attended my course yet, but had already profited $10,000 USD from me as I posted some stocks in my Instagram account and shared some in my Facebook page. Click on the link below to add me if you are interested. I soon then go back to the office to do some work and had another 1-1 with a client where I want to turn his portfolio from red to green again, which is qutie a challenging task. I had done it over the years and I am confident with the right mindset and advises I infused him, he shall be able to achieve it.











Soon at 4.15pm, I messaged a client and told them that the market might crash yesterday night. I asked him to look to short USA banks and DON'T buy them. In the end, he did not short and wasted the opportunity while another client of mine shorted small 800 shares instead. He wanted me to mask of the price and stock name so I abide his instructions. Overall, he made $900 but it's what I shared over the 1-1 session and what I gave over my Whatsapp which counts. The question is, how did I know at 4.15pm that the Dow Jones was going to crash and the banking stocks was the weakest link of all other sectors? That's wisdom, experience and some knowledge involved which I shared during a coffee session with Simon and 4 others. My prediction came true, clients made $$ and it proved one again that my foresight and my profound insights of the stock market runs deep.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist