Friday, June 26, 2020

Ron K - Lost Art of Stock Picking





Shot this video yesterday after a big win in the stock market this week with my buy record attached. It was stressed over countless sleepless nights until the job is done. So having a cup of quality coffee with the right accompany is a good start for my next trade and now, I strongly believe the art of stock picking skill is something one must continue to practice and evolve in order to find stocks with good winning returns. I shot a lost art of stock picking video which I will privately send to some individuals soon, so stay tune.


With so much whirlwind in the market at the moment, it's more crucial to pick the correct stocks and much stresses has been placed in picking the winning stock. I am looking for clients who wants to follow my trades. Who’s coming ?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist