Friday, June 26, 2020

Ron K - Cafe Session with Ron K and Trading with my Manual










Super good day as I had a morning coffee session with a group of traders. It was quite of number of them and they gave me face by attending and coming for a 2 hours coffee session with me. I shared many experiences and wisdom acquired over the years with them and also my recent millions of dollars of trades and how I took those. Many of them told me they learnt something while some already can't wait to come for my course. I have people who ought my manual 2 weeks back and started making $$ in OCBC while I also have another trader name Simon who followed my Instagram closely and my tips wisely where he made $10,000 USD in a short time span. Soon, he purchased my manual and I am sure after reading it and digesting it, he would be able to apply it wisely on some very good stocks. I am very very pleased about his profits and I am going to drive him to make $200,000 since he's so passionate about trading.


Soon, I went on to meet another old client whom followed me for 7 years where I shared with him my strategies to build wealth for the next 10 years. He was sold and bought into my idea because after showing me all his trades, I immediately pin point all his mistakes and gave him very sound advice on how to accumulate and build wealth. It was a good 1-1 session and I enjoyed sorting out his portfolio. Congrats and looking forward to your next trade. I hope the strategies and stocks shared enables you to propel higher soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist