Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Ron K - Picking Great Stocks is An Artless Art




Picking great stocks is an art. It’s the art of the artless art because it requires great patience, meticulous observation and pain staking hours on watching the market, waiting for the right time and also waiting for the big players to enter first. The Top 30 Volume is the correct place to pick stocks and I had been picking stocks now literally for 16 years. I had evolved a lot and I now prefer 1 shot 1 kill than trading many different stocks. Study the Top 30 Volume today and can you see some good stocks?

Of course, with just 1 stock, it’s enough to change your portfolio and fortune if you got it right and there is no need to diversify to many stocks or other sectors. I am watching my stocks closely everyday for the correct signals just like waiting for the flame to burn stronger 🔥. It's coming soon, can you spot it?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist