Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Ron K: How to Be a Great Market Watcher Watching Stocks



I remembered I started out trading by watching stocks first and learning how to observe carefully and pick the best gems out of a big pool to stocks. It looked difficult at first but once I mastered it, it made sense that $$ comes quite easily. Watch this full video if you want to know the secrets and tricks behind.


After sharing some pointers on supply/demand zones and the art of stock picking, I believe the missing puzzle is to know how to select just a few great stocks out of millions of stocks. My strategy is to have one shot one kill and not trying to pick many stocks. So if you are interested to know how to pick stocks using position sizing of the TOP 30 Volume, watch this full video. I will hire you personally if you are a good market observer. Let me know through emailing me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist