Thursday, July 16, 2020

Kitchen Culture - I Wished I Saw This Obvious Signal




Kitchen Culture dominated the Top 30 Volume today. The medical stocks were hot in recent weeks and I totally missed a great obvious signal in this stock which made it turned up 7.8% today. Look at the daily chart, there was a shortage of sellers and those sellers were mostly retreated because of the support from the big players. Look how the cob formed after that and as it trended higher, you will noticed that the sellers were not strong as the lacked of profit taking every time it climbed up the ladder.

As usual, you need to study the Top Volume for the stock appearance and the number of times it's flashing on the screenboard. For Kitchen Culture, I believed yesterday was the obvious sign as the stock shot up high as a top gainer and recorded a good % gain in 1 day. That's the obvious signal that one should start to know that it's taking a U turn upwards again. I really wished I saw this stock yesterday but I was too focused on the medical stocks I guessed?

Update: 16/7/2020, 9:53am



After my blog post at 9.40am on the bullishness on the stock and the big players,  the stock shot up high with another 5,000,000 shares exchanged hands. It was 0.275 earlier, it's now 0.295!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist