Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Ron K - My $1,285,147.66 SGD Trade Performed Last Evening




Passed another cheque to Kris where he made some handsome profits trading for me. I also shared some important pointers in my big trade on how I traded confidently with $922,000 down and won decisively using some powerful strategies taught in my manual to reap off this big profits. As promised on my video that it was going to be a big trade and as shown in my last post yesterday that the experience in the cable car gave me inspirations, the stock I picked managed to gained 13.55% last evening where my profits escalated big time within 1 day. Yes, I made $$, but I got my clients making $$ too and my traders reaping big rewards $$ together with me.

Knowing yourself is true wisdom, but mastering yourself is true power. Want to know how I win big in the stock market? Watch the full video and then add me in Facebook and Instagram on the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist