Friday, July 3, 2020

Ron K - Why Buy My Manual?






Overall the past week, I chose many people whom I have faith and trust to buy my somm manual and they are willing to pay for it because I had been using my manual which took me literally years to write and trade it very effectively in the US market and made a decent handsome sum of profits. Of course, like I said many years ago, you can have the $$ but I need to build a trust in you first before I am willing to sell you. Click on the below link to see what I wrote many years ago.


Everyone who managed to grab hold a copy, I had instructed them to read the chapters which suits them the most and soon when I open for business, I will hold a 1 day training session where I shall explained everything that was wrote inside. After passing the manuals, I took it into a car with a client of mine and asked him some deep questions to get a real honest answers. He lost $$ in his business and business itself is tough during this period where he was looking for alternative to supplement his income. He came looking for me and yes, I know what's best for him at the moment and shared with him some advice. Watch the FULL 5 Minute video as attached above.



From the chapters in my manual, I am able to pick good stocks that can rise like Medtecs which rose almost 500% return so far since March. The chapters highlights what you need to do in order to pick stocks which have big players inside who are supporting the stock. I have picked many good stocks for many years and I know the trick and tips behind on how to pick great stocks. So, read chapter 4 and 5 of the manual for a start and that might give you clue on how stocks run and how to look out for simple yet subtle signals to make a big gain. Thank you all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist