Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Silverlake Axis - Shared Saturday, Today Ran Further





Conducted a somm manual class last Saturday where I invited those early birds who bought my manual many months ago. It was a good session because I shared all the secret sauce written inside and also how to use it wisely and increase your chances of making bountiful profits in the stock market. So one of the stock I shared bullish was Silverlake Axis. It was a stock which popped out from the Top 30 Volume after long period of time where the chart was extremely beautifully setup and it was about to trend higher. I saw BBs buying and throwing out small lots which I shared my observations to all students who came that day. Next 2 days, the stock indeed dropped a little before you see the fireworks now where Silverlake is rising in the Top 30 Volume with so much buyers. The Chart, the Top 30 Volume and the stock I selected gave good returns in a short period of time. Happy to all traders and students who made $$ in this counter. :)

Update: 29/7/2020, 8.30pm






Received a message from my student who came on Sat. He made $$ in Silverlake as I asked everyone including to watch closely like a hawk. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist