Monday, July 27, 2020

IPS Securex - Top 30 Volume, Flashing 11%



IPS Securex gap up today. The stock is in the Top 30 Volume, flashing at 8% with some profit taking at the moment. The stock had a recent high where it touched the peak and then slowly distribute up again. It's the hottest stock today because it's the no 3 stock in the Top Volume and at the moment, I expect it to range for a while first. I had been watching this counter for a while now but I traded some other penny stocks with better fundamentals.



I believe this stock has seen it's peak so will there be another peak higher? I can't give an definite answer but the chances for my to take a long trade is very low. In the Top 30 Volume now, there are better stocks running at the moment as compared to IPS Securex.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist