Thursday, July 9, 2020

Medtecs Intl - Time & Sales Showing Big Volumes







Medtecs Intl has been the stock for the past 3-4 months. I had blogged about this stock about it's domination on July 6 when the price was 0.575 and today it's 0.885! Look, the $$ made is crazy a lot as the stock rose big big time in the last 3 trading days. Click the link below to read my blog post on Medtecs Intl when I posted 3 days back.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/07/medtecs-intl-stock-domination.html

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/07/medtecs-intl-30-in-1-day.html




It's hell lot of $$ and $ gain in the 3 days of trading. The market was not really that bullish but medical stocks were extremely hot and moving up north big time. The Time and Sales showed bug volume buy up and also some retail traders taking profits. As long as the big players are not taking profits yet, it's always wise to sit tight and hold. During this Covid, I put more and more emphasis on the art of stock picking because I know I can't be beating the market everyday but if I can just pick one superb stock like Medtecs Intl, I can change my fortune really quick. Study the chart attached, I had posit many clues on how the stock show strength and ran.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist