Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Ron K: My Next $300,000 Trade in the US Market, How I Did It?




Trading the US market and stocks has been pretty easy if you know how to study trending stocks combined with the Top 20 Volume stocks which exudes activity. The trending stocks will show you which are the hot stocks while the Top 20 Volume will show you stocks with great activities with institutional players. Attached is the Top 30 NYSE stocks where they moved high/low everyday where you can see the movements up/down the column to determine which stock is strong/weak. As I was having coffee yesterday, I was watching and studying some stocks to know which are the best one potentially which allowed me to make $300,000 so that I am very selective and careful in my stocks selection.

After many years of trading experiences, my philosophy now is more into one stock, one shot, one kill and one great profits. Work on the Top Volume Nasdaq or NYSE stocks, before they run, they show great behavior of ws or 3/4 before the rise happens. The homework and effort maybe a lot for now, but when you managed to spot it and made great $$ out of it, the rewards is usually very pleasing and long lasting. When you have confidence and guts, you just want more of it because it gives you the supreme growth that $$ can't buy!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist