Thursday, July 23, 2020

Broadway Ind - Trading with the Ron K Special Stock Manual









Another good day from a good trade from a client who purchased my special stock manual. This time round, it was Broadway ind where the stock recently moved higher together with other penny stocks. He said the manual and my mastermind session helped him with the profits but I think it's himself whom immersed deeply int he strategies and knowledge which gave him the $$. I had sold many manuals for the past 4 months and I can only tell you I had been using it to trade consistently in the US market which help me reaped $174,000 in 1 day as on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/07/ron-k-my-128514766-sgd-trade-performed.html

For those who got hold of my manual and been studying it, please read at least 1 - 2 chapters a day to get yourself familiarize. There are many maneuvers written in the manual and most of them maneuvers exhibited in the stock market in the US and Singapore stock market. I am laser focused now in the US market where that's the big $$ is. I need to use Chapter 7 soon to hit a stock, so in the case of Broadway Ind, the stock has some good signals which allowed my student to make $. Don't sleep on the next opportunity.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist