Monday, July 13, 2020

Medtecs Intl - A Real Scary Throwdown After Gap Up at Top











A really scary panic throw down in Medtecs Intl earlier when the speed was so fast that there wasn't anytime to react. I am telling you, the sellers were fierce and they were ruthless while the buyers were extreme fear and retreated. As the selling happened, within 30 minutes where the throw down lasted, it was mostly fear selling than buying. The buyers soon came in to support the stock at around 0.56 before it slowly recover a little.



From 0.96 to 0.56 in a few minutes is really scary and fearful. I studied the chart yesterday together with some others who came for my program and I told them that Medtecs Intl has reached the Top after a steep rise with a gap up. That was Sunday morning and today Monday, the stock just reacted accordingly to my prediction. I want all of you to study the chart again to see how I managed to make the prediction come true!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist