Monday, July 13, 2020

Ron K: I Use my Manual Chapter 5 to Accumulate Square Shares at Bottom


I accumulated and traded shares during March pandemic sell down. The stock was at the bottom but the fear was the maximum where there were heavy selling and panic right at the bottom where I saw extremely great signals to accumulate 12,000 shares. The red bars were long on the way down and the sellers were persistent. It was there where the quality of supply was the weakest which gave me the confidence to scoop up the shares where soon the big institutional players came in to support the stock.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/07/square-300-return-in-3-months-if-you.html

Chapter 5 of the manual enables me to continuously keep buying stocks by checking the supply/demand zone and of course combined with the art of stock picking, it's just a win for me. Watch the full video to see how I accumulate Square Shares.





Been busy and working hard to passing potential traders my manual. I only select people whom I chose to allowed to buy my manual. So no point asking me if I don't know you in person. You must be committed to trade and learn or I will never select you. I have been using my manual to trade and invest many US stocks and it had been serving me very good. For those who got it, please read the chapters I asked you to, it shall give you want you are looking for.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist