Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Ron K - My July $922,000 USD Trade At Cable Car




I was in the cable car last week where I started to plan my next near $1 million trade. Why the cable car? Because it's quiet there where I can feel and breathe the fresh air combined with a luxurious open scenery which gave me inspiration and ideas on how to gun the next stock with precision. It's free of noises and it's only me searching for stocks on my mobile while enjoying a good picturesque view. So the Dow Jones moved up strongly last evening and as of last week, there was some flushes at the bottom which gave a good signal to long the market.

I scanned many stocks and scouting for the best chart to enter and soon found a good stock where there was huge potential with minimum downside risk. I started to watch carefully and planned my trades accordingly. I traded $922,000 USD down where soon the stock ran and I was in some great profits. Many asked me what stock was that but I said until I finished the stock or it shall never be released to the public. I want to keep all 7 digits trade to myself until profits is taken then it shall be known to the public. The cable car experience really gave me some good vibes which allowed me to get the job done. From the stock pick to the Dow Jones, everything was well planned accordingly and executed perfectly. I want to finish this trade with a clean job. I will share the stock once I am done.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist