Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Ron K: Ron "The Assassin" and What I do Everyday to Increase my Chances of Being Successful


Been trading for so many years and still trading today with extreme high hit rates even when the market is in a mess now. Of course, I had some tweaks over the years where I take lesser trades now but more impact ones since I prefer a one shot, one kill mentality with less effort and great results. Have you wondered why you traded so many times with wins and losses and cannot preserve capital? Have you also wondered why there is no breakthrough in yourself where after years of years of trading/investment, you have not reached your goal yet? Is it because you bought the wrong stock? Or maybe because you got too emotional when it comes to cutting losses?

There might be many reasons I don't know but I know one of the most important things in trading is to put in effort in 1-2 stocks and start watching it like a hawk and get familiar with it's behavior before taking a position. I call myself the Assassin and watch this FULL video on what makes me tick. Nothing can or is going to stop you if you know your stuff well in/out and you develop that full blown confidence, anything you touch will turn gold.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist