Monday, June 1, 2020

Broadway Ind - $2038 Profits








The market is hot today as I shared in my Facebook post last evening that there were plenty of opportunities to make $$. Those who added me as a friend and watched the video, you would have now witnessed the heavy trading activity in the STI today. Click on the video to watch and add me as a friend in Facebook in the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

So happy to see profits of $2038 from Broadway Ind for this month as the market has so much clues and cues that there some some accumulation in the stock some weeks back. Soon, the stock shot up and buyers came in to support the prices where today the stock touched a short term supply zone. The Top 30 Volume stocks are also very active and many penny stocks were in play. I studied the STI and it looks like there is a ws that might break out soon?

I will be taking in some traders to come profit with me. So if you are interested, send me an email with your name and mobile to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com and I shall do a selection. See you all soon as the lock down is gradually opening up.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist