Sunday, May 31, 2020

Ron K: Unleash Your True Potential with Stock Picking and Confidence


To truly have confidence in your trading/investments/career, one needs to have certain high income skill set or certain knowledge that the minority possess. I remembered those days I worked on my craft everyday be it good/bad days, building my foundation right and then taking the correct actions on executions. Some days I made it while some days I failed. I questioned myself heavily and asked many profound questions on the bad days when I had losing trades as to what mistakes I made. I realized Stock Picking is important and key towards financial confidence and a key to get back your wins. One winning stock decides your fortune and I emphasized heavily on this skill.

Conclusion is, mistakes is a process of building experiences and it's a journey whip up your confidence in years to come. To be successful in trading/investments, double up your failure rate and you shall learn faster. Did I fall before in my trading career? Yes I did, but I always got back up really quick because I relied heavily on my past experiences and failures to lift myself up on good trades again. Watch this FULL video if you want to know what gives me confidence when I trade the market.

#Stockpicking #Trader #Confidence

Email me: stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist