Monday, May 25, 2020

US Stock - $1,026,000 USD Traded





This was another $1,026,000 USD down the market this month last week, as it was another epic trade I used to breakout of my comfort zone because I want to achieve growth towards my goal. The lockdown has caused many jobs lost and dismay to many people but I treated it like a new habit, new exercise for me to trade millions of USD down so that I cultivate new standards and habits to know myself better when I start teaching again. The market was very good after the major sell down in March and it rebounded very strongly until today. As you can see the Top Volume stocks in NYSE, there are very liquid and many of them were very cheap while some are stronger than the others. My last trade was $1,700,000 as shown on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/05/us-stock-traded-1700000-worth-of-stocks.html

The next stock I trade shall be epic as the market is about to have some big moves. So what's the next counter I will be trading? I will reveal more in my Instagram account. Follow me on the link below if you wish to know.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist