Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Instagram LIVE - Watch My Prediction in Apple and Qualcomm






I shot a video and gave my analysis on why I am dumping Apple and Qualcomm yesterday. I released the video yesterday noon on my Instagram account and later in the night when the market opened, both Apple and Qualcomm experienced some selling as per what I mentioned in my video and both stocks got sold down towards the end of the day. Watch the video on the link below and follow me if you want more updates.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAXdOpLnqaI/


Both of them experienced sellers but more importantly, the video was released in the noon and amazing accurately, the market heard what I said and moved accordingly to the right direction as predicted. Soon, I also received a trade record from my student who longed SATS and sold near the peak. It was a good contra profits of $1600 since the stock had a great run yesterday. After touching the floor, buyers came in and support the market while he sold the position at the short term supply zone. I was happy for him and his profits and looking forward to continue this winning streak!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist