Friday, May 8, 2020

Medtecs Intl - Sold Down After my Instagram LIVE






Heavy selling in Medtecs Intl after my Instagram LIVE video I shot earlier at 1.20pm. My trader, Chan, naked shorted Medtecs Intl and made like $1800 within 30 minutes after my call and he was so happy that by just listening to my commentary on watching the supply/demand factor on the stock, he was able to profit handsomely with just a small 100 lots shares. From the peak 0.191 to to 0.171, that's a whopping 20 pips drop with great extra profits during the afternoon. I was amazed that I was able to spot the high during the video and also as shown in the 5 minute chart where he took my cues and short it down. Small positions but great profits. Congrats Chan!

Follow me on my Instagram LIVE by clicking the link below. Then click follow in Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist