Monday, May 4, 2020

Ron K: An Exclusive Interview with Kris and How He Profited From the Stock Market


In this video, I managed to catch up with Kris and conducted a short interview section with him. During the interview, we touched on some topics from running businesses, being an entrepreneur and than back to investments and trading on how to grow small accounts to sizeable profits. It's a great feeling to be able to groom someone young and slowly changed his retail habits to be geared towards successful behavior.

Today he is my top trader and right hand man which handles all my interviews and also my personal trades. Moreover, he also shared how he used trading as vehicle to profit handsomely in the stock market and also what he do daily which made him my TOP trader. Brandon if you are watching this, you are the next up and coming rising star. Watch the full video!

Follow me in my Instagram account to get more LIVE Videos and Updates.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist